KIKO, KIKO, KIKO
This afternoon I received the nail polishes and brushes I ordered on KIKO‘s website last thursday.
I was thinking about buying brushes for a while (to make dots, stripes and so on) and I went on Pshiiit who advices Kiko’s brushes and I called My friend Conceptualist Hic whom I know she uses their polishes to askwhat she thinks about them.
I bought each brush 1,5 € and the polishes was 2,5 € each but there was a promotion with the 5th offered if you buy 4 ones.
I tried them all very quickly; to sum up :
- quick delivery (1 day before the deadline they gave me)
– good packaging
– forgot the gift I was supposed to receive
– 1 good surprise : the yellow polish is less pale than I was worrying (I hesitated to buy it)
- 2 bad surprises : the turquoise blue turned out to be a sky blue and the roof tail lacquer doesn’t make any effect, it’s just mate
– generally, the colors are a bit to light, they lack of pigments so you have to wear at least 2 layers
– it’s easy to apply, smooth
I tried one brush and have been a bit disapointed since I haven’t been able to make good dots with it but I have 0 technique so it must be my entire fault.
I’ll tell you more later, once I make a new manicure.
If you have any advice, any idea, I take it!